OUR RETURN POLICY AND PROCESS
You have 30 days from the date of delivery to return your item.
Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us. Since we offer free shipping and competitive prices, all return costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Can I exchange items?
We do offer exchanges, however, the item being exchanged must not have been worn with tags still attached. When we receive the item to be exchanged and notice it has been worn, your exchange will be denied.
What items are final sale?
All Swimsuits, Lingerie, cosmetics, are considered final sale, non-returnable and cannot be returned.
Should I know anything else about the Online Return Policy?
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached and returned in their original packaging.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
- All returns must include an order packing slip or return invoice that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 30 days of delivery.
What is the Store Returns Policy?
We will accept exchanges within 30 days of the original purchase date with a valid receipt and all tags attached. The following items are considered “Final Sale” and cannot be exchanged in-store:
- Swim & Lingerie
What about returning online orders in store?
All items returned must be in original condition (including all paperwork, packaging, and accessories) with tags still attached. All items must be unworn, unaltered, and unwashed. Items considered “Final Sale” cannot be returned or exchanged in store.
When returning merchandise purchased online at a retail store, the store return policy will apply to your online purchase. We will accept exchanges within 30 days of the original purchase date with a valid receipt and all tags attached. The following items are not eligible for an in-store return:
- Swim & Lingerie
If you received items ordered online that were received damaged, defective, or incorrect, you will need to contact customer service in order to receive a full refund to your original payment method.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service (both in-store and online) to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Pink Sugar Bikini Bikini items sent to our Distribution Center will be discarded upon receipt.
You may cancel your order at anytime within 8 hours of purchase in your account. After the 8 hour period, orders can not be cancelled to due product preparing to ship out. Once a product is shipped out we can not cancel or refund the order unless the product is returned back to us for a refund.